PERMISSIONS POLICY FOR VICWILLIAMS.NET AND THE !AUDACIOUS TRAINING COMPANY T/A THE !AUDACIOUS COMPANY
This page sets out the permissions which are granted by Vic Williams (the owner of the site) and The !Audacious Training Company Ltd, of which I am a majority shareholder and the permissions for which you require my express written permission. I trust you will respect these permissions as I am protecting my Intellectual Property. I believe I have been fair in these permissions. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Permissions Granted are:
- Print off specific posts and articles for non-commercial use and publication in an educational context (e.g. internal company newsletters, etc) with the condition you include the copyright expressed in the footer of the main page of this site.
- Link to my site and / or specific articles and posts. Please ensure that the links are relevant as irrelevant links will be removed.
- Via social media platforms, circulate my posts and articles, e.g. re-tweeting, tweet, like or share, as well as share the content via the buttons provided on every page.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words, with the condition you link back to the post or article.
- Print off and distribute less than 50 copies of specific articles or posts where on page permission is granted.
You may not without written consent:
- Reproduce, alter, transform or save any articles or posts on this sight.
- Use the content on this site for any commercial purpose or enterprise.
- Sell, re-sell, license digital versions, license printed versions of any of the content on this site.
The material on this site may not under any circumstances be translated for any purpose. Translation of my work requires that I validate this translation for which I have neither the skill nor the time. Please honour this fact.
Re-posting of any work on this site in its entirety is expressly forbidden as the search engines penalise me for duplicating content. I will not grant permission for this to take place, so please don’t try.
Guest posting will be permitted under condition which apply and will not be subject to the above guidelines. The guest poster will retain their copyright as per the guest posting agreement.